Tuesday, August 16, 2005

AS IT TURN 23

I had fun being 22. What's ahead of a 23 year old JORY???

I will be 23 this coming August 26. WOW! I smelled, loved, smiled, cried, jumped, frowned and walked for 23 years here on earth. In my existence of 23 years, I have worked so hard and accomplished what I aimed for. But still, I have my dreams of the years to come.

I will not talk of any emotional sentiments I have in this entry. Instead, I will make a few wishes for my birthday. Hopefully, they will come true.

MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST:
1. To visit my family and spend time with them.
2. To visit my family and enjoy eating mom's spaghetti and dinuguan.
3. To visit my family and go to the beach in OPOL.
4. Flowers and Balloons on my work desk
5. Birthday cake with candles
6. New RED shoes
7. shop for new pants, shirts and underwears
8. to travel to another tourist spot in the Philippines
9. to buy an IPOD or a new television set for my pad
10. To visit my family in OPOL!!!!!!

Oh goodness, how I miss my family so much!!!!!!! I want to be home sooner!!!

I hope I will have another year of good health, success and blessings.

jory 5:09 PM


advance happy birthday to my ever dearest jory! :)

Blogger kaye   speaks   4:52 PM  

Post a Comment << Home