Tuesday, July 05, 2005

IN THE STATE OF AMBIVALENCE

My dad called me to tell me that I got a letter. He told that I got admitted for a master's degree in Regional and Rural Development Planning in AIT (Asian Institute of Technology) in Thailand. I was so happy to hear the news because I've been praying for it. But my dad told me that we have to pay certain amount.

So, I called the AIT admissions office to confirm if I was given a scholarship. The girl asked for me application number. She said I got a 50% scholarship from the school.

I'm so happy as of this moment because I've proven to myself that I have what it takes to be admitted for a master's degree but I'm worried and sad because I don't know where I would get cash or any form of financial assistance to pay for half of the tuition fee and expenses.

I'm thankful my prayer was answered. My only dilemma is the other half of my tuition. Where and how will I get that amount???

Help me God!

jory 5:04 PM


uuuy, congrats!
galen-galeng!

you will find a way bai
have faith.

miki ;p

Blogger Miki   speaks   6:44 PM  

Jory dear.. I am sure that you'll make it there... God will provide :) will pray for you... be a good girl na ha :)

Blogger Belle   speaks   6:18 AM  

congratulations dai! I'm sooo proud of you...

We'll find a way...

Blogger Markus Ezekiel Caidoy   speaks   8:26 AM  

Congrats, Jors! That's a great opportunity and if God willed it, there must be a way through that 50%, hehehe...God bless! :-D

Blogger Giggle   speaks   10:48 AM  

Guapa, congrats jud!!!Kung para na sa imoha, ma-imoha jud na!Kung naa kay plano mag-fund raising o mamalimos, ubanan ta ka...kidding aside, i-ampo jud nako nga masulbad nimo ni.Good luck!-guapa sad

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   8:11 PM  

Post a Comment << Home