Thursday, June 30, 2005

HALFWAY THROUGH THE YEAR

At the start of the year, I made a "things to accomplish for the year 2005" list. Today is the last day of June and halfway through the year. What have I accomplished so far?

visit a derma: yes, I visited a dermatologist last month because I had skin blemishes after the Boracay trip. Though originally I planned to visit the derma para MAGPAGANDA. hahaha! well, the derma also gave me some tips on skin care. That would be qualified then.

trips every month: This plan is doing quite well. I visited different provinces outside Manila every month. January- Cagayan de Oro; February-also in Cagayan de Oro; March- Cebu, Bohol, Camiguin, Cagayan de Oro; April- Subic; May- Boracay and Tagaytay; June- Pagsanjan.

spend time with Arnie: Every weekend is scheduled to be with Arnie and to sleep in their house.

new items/gadgets: I have the portable DVD player with a 7" inch screen.

exercise: I got hooked into swimming, it's fun and healthy at the same time.

I hope that the months to come will be more productive and fruitful.

jory 2:28 PM


That's great, Jors. Keep it up and have fun! May the 2nd half of this year be even more fruitful for you. :-)

Blogger Giggle   speaks   3:30 PM  

Post a Comment << Home