Tuesday, June 14, 2005

THE SO CALLED MISTRESS

I never imagined that my fantasy of becoming a "mistress" would soon come true. Hahaha! Yes, I'm a mistress as of this moment. This guy who happens to like me is a husband of ten years and a father to a two year old boy.

Back then, I would always think that it would be so cool that as guy I would have a relationship with a married man. Isn't it funny that a mistress is actually a man?

But I told him that we should not invest emotions because he has a responsibility to his wife and to his kid. And to add to it, I simply can't have him because he is legally married. He told me that he loves being with me because he likes to talk to me and to kiss me. Well, he showers with with his sweetness.

Last week, we dated for four straight nights (monday to thrusday). Monday, he came to my office, walked our way to Glorietta, ate at KFC and watched me swim. Tuesday: he dropped by my office at 4 pm, he went to the pool for his swim, met me after his swim, ate at TOKYO-TOKYO and then we walked along Buendia from RCBC to Dian St. Wednesday: met him at Megamall to see his friend and ate at Kitchen Soup. Thursday: met him in MRT Boni Station and went straight to my house. Friday: he decided not to meet me. It was too much to meet everyday.

And now I know how it feels to be a mistress... At least I can tell it to myself that once in my life I've been a mistress... Hahaha!!!!

A few stolen moments is all that we share... you got your family and they need you there...

jory 2:28 PM


I'm praying for your soul....

Blogger Markus Ezekiel Caidoy   speaks   3:57 PM  

hahaha! may fantasy rin akong maging mistress. hehe. masama ata yun.

Blogger clatot   speaks   11:47 AM  

it's a good thing you will never get pregnant. that is "your" only consolation in this type of relationship.

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   3:31 PM  

bwahahaha!!!!
aliw ako ;p
way to go bai!

Blogger Miki   speaks   4:01 PM  

Post a Comment << Home