Thursday, March 03, 2005

GET TO KNOW ME MORE

TEN Places I've visited
1. Camiguin Island
2. Subic
3. Boracay Island
4. Taal Volcano & Batangas
5. Bangkok, Thailand
6. Singapore
7. Kuala Lumpur & Penang, Malaysia
8. Legazpi, Bicol
9. Cebu
10. Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija

NINE Random Things About ME:
1. I'm a sucker for ROMANCE
2. I'm a frustrated performing artist
3. I feel that someday I will become a politician
4. I have this great crush on TYSON BECKFORD
5. I value my family and friends so much
6. They say I'm thoughtful and with so much sense of humor
7. I'm an active member of SINGLES FOR CHRIST
8. I love to travel and meet new people
9. SWIM!!! SWIM!!! SWIM!!!

EIGHT Things I Want To Do:
1. FIND A NEW JOB!!!!
2. Travel around the Philippines
3. Get a master's degree before 25
4. Spend a vacation with the whole family
5. Give more care and attention to my brother, Ecoy.
6. Visit a dermatologist
7. Spend more time with ARNIE
8. Visit Cagayan de Oro as often

SEVEN Ways To Win My HEART:
1. Thoughtful
2. Close to my Family
3. A good conversationalist
4. Honest
5. With a Sense of Humor
6. Lots fo Hugs & Kisses
7. Spend more time with me

SIX Things I Believe In:
1. GOD
2. Reincarnation
3. Soulmate
4. Innate goodness in every person
5. Karma
6. Beauty in every person

FIVE Favorite Items:
1. My OLYMPUS Digicam
2. My portable DVD Player w/ a 7" screen
3. My NOKIA 3650 mobile
4. My LA COSTE wallet
5. My RED SHOES

FOUR Things I Do Everyday:
1. Take a bath
2. Check my email
3. Talk with ARNIE
4. Sit-ups/Crunches

THREE Things I'm Afraid Of:
1. DEATH
2. Rejection
3. Accidents

TWO Things I'm Trying NOT to do:
1. Gain weight
2. any forms of dishonesty to friends and loved ones

ONE Person I'm thinking as of writing this entry:
1. JORY RIVERA... isn't that Narcissistic??? Hahaha!!!

jory 10:57 AM


pa copy...

Blogger Markus Ezekiel Caidoy   speaks   11:27 AM  

Post a Comment << Home