Tuesday, October 19, 2004

a hectic monday

I came to office early because I was assigned for the 8-5 pm shift. I finished my task early. I was kinda bored. Thanks to Gail who saved my sanity. Hahaha!! She texted and asked me to go to the hospital, Makati Med. Her tito Tarcs had an andioplasti. Gail asked me to bring some stuff to office. While going through his tito's things, I came across a book where a paper was inserted. It was an "IF I DIE" list. Tito Tarcs listed things to do in case he dies. Knowing his situation, one could not discount the possibility of death. By the way, Tito Tarcs had a heart attack last week. He had to undergo some procedures. I thought his "list" was realistic as well.

I left the hospital and headed back to office, bringing Tito tarc's bags. And guess what? I brought with me Tito's brown bag which I really liked!!!!! I think it looks nice on me. hahaha!!!!

Lunch time approeached fast. Arnie came at exactly 12 noon. We went to RCBC Bldg for lunch. We decided to eat at Mexicali. Arnie had Chicken Ensalada with rice and I had Garden Burger. Arnie told me that they were planning to have a family vacation in Bangkok this weekend. How I wish I could be with them. But I couldn't!!!! I have no vacation leaves left. Also, I've been there last May with my ex-boyfriend, Devin.

I accompanied Arnie to ride a jeepney and gave him a kiss when he boarded the jeep. I LOVE YOU ARNIE!!!!!!

When I got back the office, my cousin in Germany, ATE PING, was online in YM. We chatted, chatted and chatted. I told her of some news about our hometown OPOL. How she misses home. Well, me too. But I'm closer to home than she is. She is miles and miles away.

5 pm came so fast. Gail and I decided to pay Tito Tarcs a visit. He was confined in the ICU-HEART section. When we came in, I saw lots of machines connected to his body. Monitors, dextrose, heart machines and wires... But Tito Tarcs managed to put a smile on his face. And don't forget the shades. He was wearing his shades inside the room. Gail told me that Tito Tarcs is a VAIN. Hahaha!!!

WHile watching TV inside the hospital room, I ate two chicken buns. After a few minutes of chatting, Gail and I decided to come back to office. On the way back, Gail, inspired by the movie SASSY GIRL, asked me to exchange footwear. I was wearing her high heels all the way from the 4th floor until ground floor. We were laughing hard!!!!

Gail went up to office and I continued a few steps to reach LKG TOWER for my gym. WHen I came in, the aero class started. I was late for our daily dose of chismis before aero starts. My gym friends, ayee and meg, asked why I was late. I told them I went to Makati Med. The class ended at 7. I didn't attend the yoga class because I have to do my weights. And I also have to leave early for my choir practice. After taking a bath, I ran down as fast as I could. WHile waiting for a cab, JIM BO & MONWIN (my high school classmates) passed by. SO, I came along with them. They asked me to come along with them for dinner. But I told them I'll be back after my practice. I headed straight to the choir practice.

My fellow choir members from SINGLES for CHRIST decided to have our practice at Jack's house instead of doing it in the church. We had our vocalizations but I think it wasn't enough. Also, I'm a bit frustrated with the way the choirmaster is teaching us. Having some knowledge in music and my studies in voice in UP COllege of Music, I think the choir master lacks some important technics in teaching his choir. Well, he's the teacher. I did my part early because I asked them I'll leave early for a dinner appointment. I left 9 pm.

I hailed a cab and met MAU, JIM BO and MONWIN. They were eating at NORTH PARK. Mau paid for the bill. We went to Mau's place to meet Dennis (my first crush). Hahaha!!! I had this great cursh on DENNIS because he is superior in academics and is very good looking. He was our class valedictorian. He was a complete package!

I left the gang early becaue I have to go back to the choir. Well, commitments... commitments... commitments...

I brought with me stir fried noodles for the choir. When I came back, they were singing the song for the last time. After the practice, they ate pancit canton and my stir fried noodles. We were watching the SFC RELOADED video where they presented a dance.

I went home together with Sis. Jing, Bro. Bong and Bro. Junrey.

I slept at 12 mn.

Thanks God for a wonderful day!

till the next entry...

JORY

jory 9:19 AM


Post a Comment << Home