Saturday, October 16, 2004

WEEKEND NA!!!!!!

FRIDAY. I was late in coming to office 'coz Gail and I woke up late. We were tuned to watching the RED VIOLIN but we were so sleepy at 2 a.m. and decided not to finish it. I was also dead tired because I was making the TUNA PASTA while watching the movie. So, I immediately fell asleep when we hit the bed. It was 7:30 a.m. when we rose up from the bed. After preparing, we left Gail's house at 8. Whew, it was heavy traffic in C5 road. I arrived the office at 9:30 and I'm 30 minutes late. Good thing, our office is not strict when it comes to punctuality. Hehehe!!! Gail went straight to Makati Medical Center to pay Tito Tarcs a visit.

I had wheat bread, tuna pasta and Sunkist juice for breakfast. While eating, I read the posts in the OPMB website and did my daily tasks for work.

At 10:30 am, I left the office carrying my bag. OFF TO THE GYM!!!! Yehey! It was office hours but I left my work. Hahaha!!!! I did my bench press, vertical flies, abs workout, etc... I saw Lani in the gym and had a chitchat with her. After my weights, I went to th sauna room alone. It felt so nice seeing myself sweat. It was relaxing.

Lunch time. I had tuna pasta again.

In the afternoon I had a chat with my friend ERIC, who's now in US for some job training. Is life in the States really exciting as what I've seen and heard??? Well, time will come when I can answer that.

My gym friends, Ayee and Meg, and I had a conference over YM. We were talking about Kenneth, as always. Kenneth remains to be a mystery to us. We were planning the costume party for halloween.

When I checked OPMB, DYLAN was busy posting his messages. By the way, DYLAN (not his real name) was my boyfriend. So, we had exchanges of posts in OPMB until we had a little misunderstanding over this certain topic. His bestfriend, JEREMY, read our dispute in the net. He gave me a call and asked me if I was okay. I told him that there's nothing to worry about. I was in total control of the situation.

DYLAN's real name is DEVIN. He's in Thailand right now. We had a short-lived relationship but filled with memories worth to be treasured.

Enough of DEVIN!!!!!!

Moving on, I went up the 20th floor to have merienda with Gail and KAte. After eating, I got the cassete player from the HR. I set up the sound system for our SALSA class. Yehey!!! Dancing time!!!!!

Gail, Freda, Osang and Monchie came to practice SALSA. Freda showed us her engagement ring and told us of how her boyfriend proposed. LOVE!!!!! Oh love...

When we finished, I immediately left the office for a meeting for SINGLES FOR CHRIST. I arrived early for the meeting. I was chatting with my fellow SINGLES.

The worship started at 8:30. We sang praise songs and prayed. Then, there was a forum after. I also had my time to share about my reflection about last week's "sunday school" with the kids. I was really touched. I will write a separate entry for this one.

The assembly ended with a prayer. Bro. Bong and I went to McDo to meet a fellow "teacher". We saw Kuya Roger and ATe Lorna, the chapter head for Couples for Christ. We had a nice and interesting conversation over coffee and french fries. They shared their love story. We also had the chance to ask them about love. Then came Jaq and Glenn (they are lovers). We also asked about their current relatioship.

It was going home time but Bro. Bong had to meet another person, his special someone. But that someone was already fast asleep. Along the way, we saw our fellow SINGLES in the karaoke bar having some drinks. We shouted at him. He invited us over and gave us a treat. And of course, I would not let any minute pass without singing my signature songs: JUST ONCE, THROUGH THE FIRE, KAHIT ISANG SAGLIT & IKAW ANG LAHAT SA AKIN. Bro. Bong has two bottles of San Mig Light while I had a pitcher of water. I don't drink!!!

It was almost 2 when we left the karaoke. I went home straight and went to bed.

It was a long and tiring day.

SATURDAY. I woke up at 10 am. I felt refreshed.

It was time to wash my clothes!!!!!! While waiting for the washing machine to finish washing my clothes, I ate a slice of bread with tuna spread along with my MANGO juice.

I left the house at 12 to practice for the choir in the office. I have to practice my solo part for DA COCONUT NUT. We were almost complete.

As I am writing this enrty, I'm about to leave the office. I'm going to my boyfriend's house. Oh how I miss my boyfriend ARNIE so much. I go to his house almost every weekends. Well, I wasn't able to visit him last weekend because he didn't let me do so. He has to study hard for his finals.

I'm bringing him three big bars of SNICKERS!!!! I LOVE YOU ARNIE!!!!!

Off to ARNIE's house!!!!!!

till the next entry...

jory 2:39 PM


Post a Comment << Home