Monday, October 18, 2004

I FEEL BLESSED & LUCKY

My involvement in teaching the less fortunate kids is one way of thanking ang giving back what God has given me. He has given so much!!! And I think it's high time for me to give Him what is due to Him.

Immersing oneself is also a wake-up call.

Sometimes in our life, we feel that there is more to what we have right now. We want the latest model of mobile phone... we want to eat at expensive restaurants... we want more branded shoes and clothes... we want more money... we want more, more, more... But haven't we noticed that we have more than what others have???

We should count our blessings... NOT OUR MISERIES & PROBLEMS...

Just look at people around you... and feel blessed!!!!!!!! We are not deprived of a decent house, of a stable paying job, of eating more than thrice a day, of a good and quality education and of a loving family and friends.

This is one situation of a kid who is part of our sunday school. He is always sleepy at noontime. Why? Because he is deprived of an 8 hour sleep... His siblings who go to school early morning are the ones who sleep at night. While those who don't need to wake up early stay awake even until wee hours in the morning. They have to wait for the night batch to wake up. And when they get up, it would be the time for the others who don't have to wake up early to sleep. THEY SLEEP DURING DAYTIME WHILE THE SUN IS FAST RISING....

Aren't you lucky enough???

On a personal note, I feel so blessed and lucky all my life. I have a loving and supportive father. I have a caring mother, a good cook and good friend of mine. Brothers who are all close to me. My elder brother used to be my enemy. But things have changed. We now share and confide to each other. My cousins? We are very close to each other. We use to plan costume parties and to go to the beach early mornings. My aunts and uncles are the ones who support us cousins in all of our plans. They give us advices especially when we need it.

My friends... oh, lots of them... I always enjoy the company of my friend... My High School friends... my Gym friends... my College friends... my Thomson friends... my voice-class friends... my Thailand friend... my OPMB cyberfriends.... and other acquaintances... WOW!!! I go along with them... We sure have fun all the time...

My close friends: DINDIN (college classmate), KURT (high school classmate) , GAIL (officemate), MARVIN (my voice teacher), TIN (my housemate), MARVIN (my housemate)... these people are those who spend time with me more often... I have this special bond with them for some specials reasons... We go along well with each other's company...

MY BOYFRIENDS: MARCO PAULO ALIPIO, DEVIN MONTEVERDE & ARNIE ALAIN HORTAL... These there people are the people I LOVED with all my heart. They will always have a special place in my heart!!!! Paulo is my boyfriend for four years. Devin for 5 months. ARNIE for a year and a half ( and still counting). I am lucky when it comes to my lovelife. I am very close to my boyfriends' moms, TITA BEBOT (Paulo's mom) and TITA CECILLE (Arnie's mom). I have this certain appeal to my boyfriend's mom. HAHAHA!!!

The year 2004 would be an unforgettabe year for me. I would say this would be the luckiest year I have in my life. I would start with my trip to BORACAY last February 27-MArch1. It was all expenses paid. I didn't pay a single centavo for my BORACAY vacation. We stayed in an expensive hotel and served with delicious food. To add to that, I also won $50, a DKNY shades worth PHP8500 and GUCCI RUSH perfume. Isn't that lucky??? I had my vacation for free and I brought home those expensive prizes. THANKS TO OPMB!!!!! Boy, I'm sure you will envy me... But wait... there's more.... come April 30-May 10, I went to a vacation outside the country. Actually, it was double purpose. One, vacation and two, to meet my boyfriend DEVIN. I went to THAILAND, MALAYSIA & SINGAPORE for my vacation... three countries in ten days... WOW!!! That's amazing!!!!! But, but, but... What made it more exciting??? My boyfriend, DEVIN, paid for all my expenses... Imagine, three countries for vacation and he paid everything... THANKS TO DEVIN!!!!!! Next would be my joining SINGLES for CHRIST. My involvement in SFC has changed my views in life. This is one way of thanking GOD all that he has given me. THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!

How lucky are you then???

til the next entry

JORY

jory 2:33 PM


Post a Comment << Home