Wednesday, January 19, 2005

DUE TO PUBLIC DEMAND

It's been a long time since I last visited my BLOG. My friends are telling me to update my entries. Even Gail told me to delete my site because I don't have anything new for people to read.

Since the last time I posted an entry, I have so many stories to tell. But I think it would take a lot of time. The best way to concretize all the things that happened? PICTURES... I'll post pictures to let you know what has happened in the past few months... It's better that way, I think... These pictures were taken using my new digital camera which by the way bought without much thinking... While eating at TOKYO-TOKYO, Gail shouted "Jo, bili ka ng camera"... then voila, I had a new OLYMPUS digital camera on hand... hahaha!!!! ENJOY THE PICS!!!

RIVERA FAMILY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CAMIGUIN ADVENTURE
CHRISTMAS PARTIES
CHALA & GAIL (Thomson XMAS PARTY)
SINGLES FOR CHRIST
RIVERA XMAS HAT PARTY
SERIÑA XMAS PARTY
SIBOL TUTEES XMAS PARTY
FRIENDS
GYM FRIENDS in STAR CITY (Sheila and Ayee)
RTU FRIENDS (Santy and Sabtal)
MY PICS
FIREWORKS IN MY HOMETOWN
SWIMMING
MY BOYFRIEND ARNIE





jory 5:47 PM


Post a Comment << Home