Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Last night, I had the chance to perform in front of a crowd, the THOMSON Philippines employees. I've been with the company for more than a year but last night was my only chance to showcase my talent.

I performed solo singing DA COCONUT NUT. I have to make a dramatic entrance to get everyone's attention. After the song GO THE DISTANCE, I got down the stage and sa with the audience. They were asking why I wasn't up stage with the other performers. I just kept quiet. The choir started singing the intro of DA COCONUT. As soon as my part started, I stood up and sang my heart out. So, they all turned their heads to the back finding where the voice came from. HAHAHA!!! I performed with all my best giving the audience my best shot.

What made me happy was seeing the foreign visitors in their standing ovation... As a performer, nothing is sweeter but the appreciation of the audience...

I'm living my dream as a performer!!!!!

till the next entry!!!!

jory 2:52 PM


I'm so PROUD of you!

Blogger Markus Ezekiel Caidoy   speaks   4:10 PM  

wow!!! ang taray!!! saya saya naman. Congrats Jory!!! You really are the total performer. Inggit ako kelangan turuan mo ko ha! O next sa xmas party... Todo na ito!!!

Blogger ewoi   speaks   2:06 PM  

that was really a superb performance!! we're super proud of you! the best ka tlga jory :)

Blogger kaye   speaks   1:15 PM  

Post a Comment << Home