Monday, February 28, 2005

RED CORNER & SWIMMING

After my contract expired with Fitness International and learned that they're closing, I thought I would never find another less expensive gym where I can work out after office. I did my exercise with my friends Ayee and Shela in Salcedo Park: jogging around the park and skipping ropes. We enjoyed our jogs and walks around the park. But eventually Ayee and another gymmate, Meg, enrolled in RED CORNER in HOTEL INTERCON because they found out that they offer a cheap package at PHP 8000 for six months. Since I have no cash to pay for that big amount, I stayed with Shela in doing our jogging and skipping rope in Salcedo Park.

Until one morning, while talking to Gail on the phone, she told me that there is a corporate account offer in RED CORNER and it's PHP 3500 for one year!!!! Without hesitation, I said I will apply for that package. Imagine that price?? My friends paid PHP 8000 for six months while I paid PHP 3500 for a year. WOW!!! That was a nice offer!!!!!!

And now, I'm having the time of my life in the gym!!! I'm fully utilizing the privileges offered in the gym. But what I'm hooked into right now is SWIMMING in the INTERCON POOL. And swimming almost EVERYDAY. Hahaha! It feels so nice to bathe in the pool and to make few laps. It's a form of relaxation and exercise. It's hitting two birds in one stone.

So you don't have to ask where will I be later after my office...

JORY

jory 11:15 AM


Post a Comment << Home