Monday, May 02, 2005

A YEAR AGO....

I remember vividly every detail of what happened exactly one year ago... APRIL 30-MAY 10 2004.... My First out of the country trip.... THAILAND, MALAYSIA, SINGAPORE...

I miss my friends who were with me on our "BACKPACK" travel to Malaysia and Singapore... Fendi: his role as Nimfa (the maid) and the Princess Sarah Story... Bating: her golden singing voice and her sensitivity.... Chloe: her unpredictable silly antics and her peeings on the street of Malaysia and Singapore... Tolits: his hospitality and his kindness.... I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

This is one adventure I could never forget. It was filled with so much adventure and laughter.


Unforgettable moments from the trip:
- stayed for only six hours in Singapore
- walked around Kuala Lumpur with a gumamela on my right ear
- the stories, the songs and the jokes we shared while on board the train to Malaysia
- travelling alone from Manila to Bangkok
- the tambayan, MBK mall
- walking in the rain just to see the Petronas Twin Towers
- partying in Landmark Hotel in Bangkok
- the delicious noodles in Penang
- the drama session and the fashion show in our room in Penang
- the Roselle Nava and Basil Valdez concert in BKK
- the MAC make-up make-over in Malaysia

What made this trip really memorable??? I think it's the group that made it more fun-filled. We were all "game" and we went along with each other well. There was never a dull moment with Fendi, Bating, Chloe and Tolits around.

I know it's hard to repeat this kind of adventure with the same people. Why? We now take different roads and it's a miracle that our paths would cross again. Fendi is busy preparing his papers for his wedding in Sweden. Chloe and Bating are enjoying their lives with their own boyfriends. Tolits is now commited to a Thai. We may now have separate lives to take but the memories will still remain.

I MISS YOU FENDI, BATING, CHLOE & TOLITS!!!!!!!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ON BOARD THE TRAIN

jory 3:20 PM


Post a Comment << Home