Friday, March 04, 2005

SALSA!!!! I MISS SALSA!!!!!!

While listening to SALSA music, it dawned to me that it's been a long time I haven't danced the passionate and sexy SALSA. Since the start of the year, our group didn't have the chance to have another SALSA session because everyone had their own activities. Wow, it was ages ago! And I think I could not remember the combinations/patterns anymore. But I remember the SUZY Q, swivel, salsa walk, prom, Cuban side, cross and side cross, cumbia and double cumbia.

How I miss SALSA and our Tuesday and Thursday sessions!!! It was our form of exercise at the same time our outlet of our inner desires.

It is sad to note that our group will never be complete anymore. Our dear and beloved SALSA instructor, Sir Francis Gaspar, is not connected with THOMSON anymore.

I MISS YOU GUYS! (Freda, Gigz, Gail, Vernie, Monchie and Sir Francis). I MISS OUR HAVANA CAFE NIGHTS!

VIVA SALSA!!!!

jory 10:21 AM


i miss dancin' salsa too!

Blogger Markus Ezekiel Caidoy   speaks   11:22 AM  

i miss you and salsa dancing, too!
why don't we continue with it? exercise naman tayo, tumataba nako (huhuhu).

Blogger Giggle   speaks   7:08 PM  

Post a Comment << Home