Wednesday, July 20, 2005

THE MEN IN MY LIFE

MY FATHER: He is my no. 1 fan and my avid supporter. He believes in me so much that he encourages me to further develop my talents: gave me encouragement to enroll in voice classes and to excel in academics. He provides the family with our needs, never to miss his responsibility as a loving father and husband. There are two unforgettable moments that prove my dad's love for our family. First, I saw my dad cried in front of me upon knowing that I had a boyfriend. He told me "Hindi naman ako galit sa yo, tinatanong ko lang kung toto ba yang boyfriend mo si Paulo". That statement made me realize how my dad loves me so much and he cares for me. Second, it was when I accompanied my mon to the OB GYNE to have her check-up. I was there listening to the doctor about my mom's results. One line struck me the most, "Ma'am, you are a lucky wife. I don't see any foreign particles in your organ. Your husband is faithful to you". From then on, I really look up to my dad. I never heard any intrigues of him philandering or having affairs with other women. Even when they have small fights with my mom, it's my dad who cries because he loves my mom so much.

MY BROTHERS: I have three brothers. Yes, we are all boys. When I was younger, I was not close to Jay-Mar, the eldest. We usually end up fighting over anything. It was not until we got into college that we became close. He even confides his frustrations in love. My dad told me that when he had a drinking session with Jay-Mar, my brother confessed that he envies me because all of my family and relatives' attention are directed to me. It's JORY... JORY... and always JORY. Ecoy, who is next to me, is a cerebral palsy. Most of my relatives say that he looks like me. He stays in the house most of the time with his yaya, Auntie Edith. Everytime I visit CDO, I always make it a point to spend time with Ecoy and play with him. He needs more attention and I give it to him. The youngest, Louie, is my "kakulitan" back then. We always play those crazy 'superman' games and laugh crazily watching CARTOON NETWORK. When he reached the adolescent stage, I miss him as my playmate. We never got to play those silly things we did before.

PAULO: He is my first boyfriend and now my bestfriend. If I could imagine growing old with someone, I think it's Paulo. I know he's still waiting for me!!! Hahaha!!! Nobody thought that the relationship I had would end because we loved each other so much. Everyone was in shock when they learned I broke up with Paulo when I found a new love interest, Arnie.

ARNIE: My second boyfriend. Of all my boyfriends, Arnie is the one I showered most of my sweetness. During his birthday last year, I gave him a bouquet of flowers (4 dozens of white roses) and filled his rooms with 20 balloons. I also gave him a charcoal painted portrait during Christmas. When I met Arnie, he has this ocassional mood swings. But after patiently understanding him, he has changed a lot. And I mean A LOT!!!!

TOLITS: I had a short-lived relationship with him as my third boyfriend. I met him over the internet. We started out as cyber lovers and eventually decided to meet personally. The most unforgettable memory of our relationship is my trip to Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore where he paid for all the expenses. Lucky, isn't it?

GHARYJOHN: To my cyberfriends, I am known with my screenname as GharyJohn. But Gharyjohn is not a fictional name that I thought of. He was once my "kabarkada" and a suitor. He is a famous public figure in my hometown because he is "CRUSH NG BAYAN" and a great dancer. Up to now, he still tells me of how great his love is for me. But unfortunately, I could give him back the love he is due. I will always treasure him as a friend.

NIGEL: He is MY FANTA!!! Why? He fulfilled my fantasy of becoming a mistress. Need I say more?

jory 7:27 PM


hi jor!!
gabasa baya ko pirmi sa imong blog...keeps me updated with your life.;-)

good to know everything's quite steady....tho sayang ang chance nga pwede unta ka magka-singing career!

julette =)

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   6:03 PM  

Post a Comment << Home