Sunday, February 08, 2009

I HATE THIS PART...

Wow! I haven't written in this blog for a long long time. I don't know why I stopped updating. It's just that things are not well with my life. I don't have the inspiration to write. Or I just deny the fact that drama is a part of life. Although there are so many happy thing I have to mention like working in Oracle and winning the samba dance at our Xmas party, Miss Earth 2008 experience, my happy and exciting love life, and my loving friends. There's is no push for me to write. I just hate this part when there's drama in my own life. It's so not me.

I hate to write about this. But it's a fact of life. I need to accept it.

It's all about my dad. My dad had a stroke last November 11, 2008. The right part of his body is paralyzed. He had to undergo brain surgery and had to stay in the hospital for two months. I am very thankful that he is safe and is now recovering at home. I am also thankful for Oracle for the insurance they have for my dependents, my parents. Though the insurance covered 500 thousand, it was not enough to cover all the hospital bills.

Where to find the money to pay for the hospital bills? That is the question. A very big question. We have to raise another 500 thousand to pay for the doctors' fee and the rest of the hospital bills.

The pressure is on me. Though all of us are trying to look for the money, I know I will the only one the pay for it in the future. Mom even said to me: Let's ask your aunt and tell her that you're gonna pay her 10 thousand a month. So that's it. I'm gonna be the one paying for it.

This post is so not me. But that's the fact of life. Life wouldn't be sweet if not for the problems.

I'm praying hard that this will pass soon. I know God wouldn't leave us in this trial.

To all my friends who supported my, my sincerest thank you from the bottom of my heart. To my beloved, thanks for standing by me through all this. To my family, we'll be together in this trial for our beloved Jose Rivera Sr.

Any idea where to get money? LOTTO, perhaps?

jory 10:52 PM


just continue to give, jory. all the turmoil will eventually pass. you said it yourself: there are so many happy things... you have them with you. carry on!

btw, have you remained a vegetarian? ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   10:45 PM  

it has been answered jory. :)

Anonymous fiel   speaks   9:36 AM  

hello,jory!

mzta kuyawa ug dating sa imo blog uyy,,,,nindot au.
hehehe....

ageh lng q....
amping....

naa na pod q website.
Godbless!

Blogger elyjean   speaks   3:33 PM  

Hi Jory! I hope things look a bit better now for you. How are the TF ladies keeping on? Take care. CArlos

Blogger Unknown   speaks   5:28 PM  

Post a Comment << Home