Monday, March 17, 2008

I Heart New York!

Time flies fast. So fast, indeed. My New York life in 18 months. Wow! It's hard to believe. It seems like yesterday when I arrived JFK. And in three weeks, I'll be back in the Philippines.

It's sad to leave New York. My friends. My PWC officemates. My AIESEC family. My cousin Kae. My 7 Train to Times Square. My E train to World Trade Center. My PATH train to Exchange Place. My sofa bed in Apartment 3A. My PWC cubicle. My PWC volleyball team. My dance student Helen. My math student Monte. My housemates Eding, Nelfa, Belen, Sely and Mommy Pen. My Opol people. My cousin Kae. My WESTERN UNION money transfers every payday. My broadway musicals, ballet and opera.

New York. New York. What a great city.

My life in New York has taught me so much and I know I've done so much in life. Supporting my family financially. Travelling around the country. Being able to buy the techy gadgets. Experiencing corporate America. Making new friends. Surviving New York. Building a new house for my family.

Probably the most productive 18 months I've had. What an accomplishment. So much stories to tell. So much memories to cherish.

I lurrrrrrrvessssssss New York!

jory 6:24 AM


awww.. sad pero at the sme time happy pa rin kasi you'll be with your family na in Manila and shmpre you'll be with your pretty pretty friends :) ehem! :)

Blogger kaye   speaks   3:21 PM  

wow. so soon. It will be a new adventure, yey!

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   1:50 PM  

don't cry heidi! i'll miss you too. i'll make sure to send you packages with boca burgers, tofu sandwiches, and tofu sausages. and i'll send you postcards...the ones sold on times square with the new york sights! hhahahahha & dont deny it, you'll miss me more than the apples here ;)

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   1:30 AM  

Welcome back Jory!

Blogger Unknown   speaks   1:06 PM  

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog themindspeaks.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   9:43 AM  

Post a Comment << Home