Friday, October 05, 2007

LOVE OR CAREER?!?!

Whoever thought that choosing between career and love is easy? I know that most people would tell me that I should take the path that will give me a good future, a stable and high-paying career. Well... Well... Well...

My manager and I had a talk regarding opportunities with other PWC countries. He gave us a chance to choose any PWC country we want and he will back us up with our applications. He recommended Australia, Canada or any country in Europe. So, the Immigration Department of PWC US gave us a list of contacts of international PWC offices. This would be a good opportunity for me, to further advance my career. And next week will be the Global Independence Meeting for PWC. Managers and Partners accross the globe will be here in our office. There will be two days that they will allot to talk to staff to ask any questions or to seek opportunities abroad. So this is the big event I will be waiting.

But. A big BUT. My boyfriend texted me that he wants me back in the Philippines. With him being so sweet, I could easily gave in. He said that he wants me to be with him and he doesn't want me far from him. And I miss him so much. SO MUCH!!!! Argggg!!!! He said, "because I feel so alone deep inside me without you."

I'm torn. I know a lot of people would love to be in my position. This is a kind of opportunity that everybody wants. Wasting this opportunity would be a foolish decision. But I'm a fool. I love him and I want to be with him. So I think I'm going home to the Philippines and choose to be with my boyfriend. That's what I have in mind for now. Things might change. Fate may lead me to a brighter future. I don't know. I think choosing love over career is a great risk. But life is all about risks anyway.

My love, I'm giving up this opportunity just to be with you. And I know I'm not making the wrong decision. Prove it to me that it's worth the risk.

I LOVE YOU!

jory 2:20 AM


wow! bilib ko sa imo!

Blogger BabyPink   speaks   12:13 AM  

hi babypink! kumusta na man ka? thanks for dropping by!

Blogger jory   speaks   1:20 AM  

I'm happy. And I will look forward to you sleeping in bed with me...

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   8:11 PM  

"Prove it to me that it's worth the risk."

if you really love him, he doesn't need to prove you anything. love is a feeling beyond reason and explanation. it just is.

so if you really love him, you don't even need to think twice whether or not you're going back. you will just do it. no questions asked.

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   9:51 PM  

ang career minamahal..ang love life kinacareer...

hehehe...

i'll let you know about my blossoming friendship with a man in uniform...:)

regards

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   5:44 PM  

aysus...

Blogger Abigail   speaks   9:59 PM  

im gonna use your favorite line jory...
"magbuwag ra gihapon mo!"

wahahaha

u know who i am...
from tokyo with luv...


XOXO

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   2:25 AM  

Post a Comment << Home