Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PHILADELPHIA, DELAWARE & MY MACBOOK

I went to Philadelphia & Delaware for the weekend with Kuya Vince and Girlie. It was a very time constrained trip cuz I have to be back to NY for a singing engagement for Sunday. We went around Philadelphia so quickly and took pictures. We also had a taste of the Philly Cheesesteaks. Then after Philadelphia, we rushed to Delaware and went on a shopping spree. And I bought my MACbook. Yahoo!!! It was expensive. But I know it made me happy, it was a gift for myself for working hard.

Then on Sunday, I sang for this group of Filipino families here in NY. During the program, I sang JUST ONCE. They laughed cuz in the middle of my song I told them to vote for me 1-866-IDOLS-01. hahaha!!! But after the program, it was the jamming session. That was where they laughed their hearts out. I sang my famous 'da coconut nut' with other Filipino songs. After every song, they always shout 'more, more, more' and it was hard for me cuz I was so unprepared. I practiced my Just Once with the pianist only before the show. And the jamming songs, I did it on the spot. But I had fun doing it and making them laugh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Philadelphia

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My MAC

jory 12:52 AM


wow, finally, a MACbook for you! :) so happy for you, jors.

Blogger the caterpillar   speaks   4:58 PM  

wow jory! the best ka tlga.. pang NY na ang talent mo :) galing mo tlga!

Blogger Unknown   speaks   11:32 AM  

Wow naman ang Mac mo! Dapat lagyan na ng pretty and sexy pics mo, hehehe!!! Ayan miss ko na tuloy pag kanta mo ng coconut nut. Buti na lang me video tayo nun at mapapanood ko ulit. Kaw pa rin ang the best performer for me. God bless Jory, miss you na!

Blogger ewoi   speaks   6:42 PM  

Post a Comment << Home