Wednesday, January 17, 2007

CHICAGO

I spent my weekend with my Rivera cousins (Ate Yen and Kuya Vince). I think it was three years ago when the three of us had dinner in Giligan's Makati. And we laughed at the moment we were together but this time in Chicago. Who would have expected that we will have our get together again in another country.

It was so nice seeing both of them. When Ate Yen picked me up in the airport, I was close to tears. I just had to stop the tears to flow. I felt so happy seeing my close relative from the Philippines. And Kuya Vince too. He was my officemate in Thomson for 3 years.

Thank ate Yen and Binoy for the accomodation and the drive around Chicago. And the food. And the Margarita. hahahahaha!!!! I will surely be back in Chicago.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jory 7:53 AM


I just happened to come across your blog through Friendster. I'm CCS '98, used to live in Chicago, now in Phoenix. Glad you enjoyed your time in old hometown of Chicago.

I've bookmarked your blog. I'm now a fan.

-Michael

Blogger Unknown   speaks   2:30 AM  

hi mickey!!! saw your friendster pic... i like the pic for the halloween... sexy kaayo!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!

thanks for visiting...

Blogger jory   speaks   1:43 AM  

Post a Comment << Home