Tuesday, July 10, 2007

updates... updates...

I've been so occupied and busy these past few months. And it's totally crazy. 24 hours is not enough within a day.

Well, work is still the same. Nothing new. Except that one of my close friend here at work is going back to the New York Main office. And I will miss her during lunch times. Jenny (from Guyana) is her name. She's my 'mommy' here at work. We go out to have walks during lunch time or eat at the park. Talk about anything. Also, Dao (Thai) and Zen (Indian) are our lunchmates if we eat at the conference rooms.

And at night I go to the gym with my cousin Kae and our friend Esteban. We call Esteban 'papi'. Meaning daddy in Spanish. He's from Ecuador. Kae and I join the aero dance classes and do some abs after it. Then we hang out at the park before going home. Take some before hitting the shower. Sleeping time is at 1 am.

But what makes me crazy are my weekends. I now teach ballroom dance. This weekend alone, I had two dance classes of which I earned 75 dollars. Not bad. I even refused one student cuz I was so tired. I had no energy left. Weekends are also for parties. I always have invites for parties. They invite me so I can sing and dance for them. They laugh so much with my singing and my jokes.

No out of town trips yet. Except for Long Island trips and the beach. But soon I will plan one. When I have the luxury of time.

jory 4:03 AM


take care always. salamat at nag update ka rin. :)

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   8:53 AM  

Post a Comment << Home