Monday, February 11, 2008

Shopping like CRAZYYYYYY!!!!

It must have been the influence of Carrie from Sex & the City. I've been watching the episodes lately. And in this particular episode Carrie bought a Dolce & Gabbana shoe. In my mind, I've never had any designer shoe. So last Monday, off I went to Macy's and bought a Calvin Klein boots and Stacy Adams office shoe.

But then I thought, I should buy some nice dress pants and shirts. Thank God for my talent. I had some extra cash from teaching dance last night. Early today, I went shopping like crazya and fitting different pants and shirts. I went home with two dress pants (GAP and Banana Republic) and three dress shirts (two Banana Republic and one GAP). Wow! Five pieces.

Never mind the cost. But hey, it looks good on me. I feel so empowered. Yahoo!!! Thanks to Carrie!

jory 2:22 AM


ang saya naman!! oo nga pag ung damit alam mong super bagay syo, balewala ang presyo!! perfect word! it makes you feel empowered :) miss you jory!! go home na... konti nlng... :)

Blogger kaye   speaks   2:05 PM  

dai! pag photoshoot daw beh wearing the stuff you bought!

Blogger Abigail   speaks   8:28 PM  

Post a Comment << Home