Friday, February 15, 2008

More shopping madness, Power dressing for Valentines, Losing 10 lbs and Becoming Vegetarian

I didn't go to work yesterday because the train to work wasn't running. I got bored. So bored. Good thing Tetel is on a day-off. Thus, we decided to go shopping. The good thing too is I get my refund from New York. Yahoo. So off I went shopping. Like CRAZY. AGAIN!!! For yesterday, I bought one CK sneakers (white with black stripes), one COLE HANN top-siders, one Calvin Klein belt and two Banana Republic dress pants. What's with the brand name craze?!?! But hey, I deserve these. I've worked hard and sent half of my earnings to my family. It's high time to buy something for myself! What a poor excuse. LOL!

So in two weeks, I have 4 pairs of shoes, 4 dress pants, 1 belt and 3 dress shirts. That's the craziest two weeks I've ever had. Define splurging!!! LOL!

And since it's Valentine's day. And I don't have a date. I decided to dress up. For the love of myself. LOL! I love the pants. It fits me well. And to my surprise, it's a 30. I used to wear 32. More surpise, I can fit in small size for shirts. WOW! The 10 pounds I lost was more than I expected.

FYI, I'm trying to be vegetarian. The word is trying. Since i've been used to eating meat, I can't help but crave sometimes. But I'm doing good. Really Good.

Here's the pic. Now tell me what you think?


jory 2:05 AM


i love it jory!!! looks so good on you! ngayon lang kita nakita na ganyan..well, 2nd na pla kasi ung 1st was nung first day mo sa thomson hahaha :)

Blogger kaye   speaks   1:09 PM  

dai! paano na ang dinuguan ni mamang!

Blogger Abigail   speaks   6:12 PM  

Post a Comment << Home