Friday, October 06, 2006

MY VERY FIRST BARBIE

When I was a kid, I always dreamt of having my own Barbie doll. I envy my girl cousins who dress up their dolls and make some make believe stories using their dolls. What I had were toy guns, race cars and helicopters.

But it never crossed my mind to buy one Barbie for myself. What I wanted was someone to give me a Barbie as a present.

WOW! The long wait is over. Yes, at 24, I had my first BARBIE DOLL. Thanks to my special someone!!! He gave it to me as a 'farewell' present before I left for New York.

That was the best 'farewell' gift I received. The other gifts my friends gave me were bag, jacket and tie, among others. Things very useful for me here in New York. But that Barbie doll represents a fulfillment of a childhood dream. Though the gift was not practical and useful for me here in New York, it was more of a 'symbolic' dream-come-true.

I will take good care of that Barbie doll. Dress her up like a New Yorker. Buy her expensive accesories. Pamper her.

And by the way, her name is U1. (picture to follow)

jory 2:01 PM


for as long as your with me, I will always try to fulfill your dream(s) its the least that I can do for sacrificing so much for me...

take care gorgeous!

U2!

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   1:18 PM  

ako? I never had a Barbie doll. ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   10:15 AM  

Post a Comment << Home