Sunday, October 01, 2006

FROM NEW YORK WITH LOVE!!!

It's been a week since I arrived here in New York. The city that never sleeps, as the song goes. Wow! Been doing a lot since day one. Meeting relatives, going around Manhattan, shopping with my cousins, dining out with AIESEC US, riding the subway trains, enjoying the cold air yet a sunny day. Been to many places to: Broadway, Times Sqaure, Bryant Park, Jersey City, MAdison Square Garden, Ground Zero (World Trade Center) and a lot more. I also visited the building of Thomson New York Office. It feels so nice to be part of the Thomson family in Manila and now I get to see the Thomson office in NY.

Thanks to Kae, Mommy Pen, Ate Janice, Uncle Bob and Family, AIESEC US and PWC for the welcome they gave me. I feel at home here in NY.

I'm looking forward to the 18 months that I'll be here in NY.

I'm missing my family, friends, Gail, my beloved and the Philippines.

Pics to come...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

jory 10:45 PM


Post a Comment << Home