Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'M 24!!!

Goodbye 23! Hello 24!

How time flies so fast. It seemed only two days ago that I was 7 years old. Only yesterday when I graduated high school. 6 hours ago when I joined Thomson for my first job as a data analyst.

And I wake up the next morning... I'm 24!!!

I could say that I had a wonderful year when I was 23. I visited a number of Philippine places: La Union, Vigan, Hundred Islands, Ilocos Norte, Cebu, Bohol, Camiguin, Bataan and Pagsanjan Falls. I also had the chance to try the rides in Disneyland HONGKONG, to roam around MACAU and to enjoy the wonders of the world in SHENZEN,CHINA. I met new friends. Found my special someone who I want to grow old with. Had a stable career .

I wonder what's ahead of me when I'm 24?!? I wish a life 24 times better than what I have now. A better career. A happy lovelife. A life well-lived. A year full of adventure and travels.

I hope things will work out as I planned them. With the guidance of God, I know I will accomplish my dreams for my family and for myself.

I'm looking forward to another year. I'll do my very best. And I leave everything else to God. He knows what's best for me.

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY JORY!!!

jory 12:32 AM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAI! i love you...

Blogger Markus Ezekiel Caidoy   speaks   12:33 PM  

i-greet ba naman ang sarili! haha.

hoy jory, long time no spoken! happy birthday! more birthdays and jowas to come!

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   12:58 PM  

ey jors! hapi hapi bertdey!

Blogger Miki   speaks   2:07 PM  

nah, nabuing na jud tah. 24 na ka. wala nahiming reality ang atong gi-plano na batanes experience before ta mag-24.

24 na si sealdi, ikaw pud... and then ako mag-24 na pud a few months from now... haaaay

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORY!

Blogger the caterpillar   speaks   6:34 PM  

Post a Comment << Home