Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A DAY I CALLED YOU MINE... MINE ALONE...

Everything seemed to me like a dream that day. But it was all for real. I never expected that even for one day, just one day, I can call you mine. Though time flew that fast when I was with you, I will never forget every single second of that day. I can vividly remember the moment you said 'I'm here' until the time you said 'goodbye'.

How could I forget the way you held my hand as we walked the beach, those crazy stunts you made on the sand, and lying on the sand under the sun just talking about anything.

When your body grew tired, I wanted you to relax and I gave you the best body massage I could offer. As my hands gently touched your body, I know it soothed your weariness and muscle pains you felt. And you feel asleep.

As I look at you in your peaceful sleep, I fell in love with you even more. Carefully staring every inch of your face. Your eyes that showed me love even without the words. Your lips that kissed mine. Your ears that attentively listened to me. Your face, oh that face. Your face that I could never resist to look at. And in the middle of the night, we both woke up. You held my hand and put it around your body to hug you in the cold night. You slid your right foot backwards, put it into the middle of my feet and locked your right foot with my left foot. I was literally sleeping in heaven because that was very first time I slept beside you.

Honestly, I have been waiting for the day that I wake up in the morning and all I see is you when I open eyes my eyes and to utter the words 'I LOVE YOU' and 'GOOD MORNING' as I look straight into your eyes. All I thought it would only be a dream. But that morning, I woke up beside you and that was probably the most beautiful morning I ever woke up with. And time passed by, we were just curling up under the blanket, giggling and cuddling each other. The most romantic of all the mornings I ever had in my 23 years of existence.

But how could I stop time? In a flash, I just heard you say 'goodbye and i'll miss you'. Then we separated ways.

I have nothing more to ask from you. You have given me your precious time. You have allowed yourself to be vulnerable before me. You have unselfish thoughts for both of us.

YOU HAVE SHOWN ME LOVE IN THE MOST SPECIAL WAY.

I can't find the words except for these....

I LOVE YOU!!!

jory 2:53 PM


actually, wala akong masabi
bwahahahaha!!!
way to go jors!

Blogger Miki   speaks   6:49 PM  

jory perti na jud diay ang korona nimo... abot manjud sa opol....pati ang kapa....wa na ka mi text nako..grabe - rome

Anonymous Anonymous   speaks   11:56 AM  

jory... super sweet naman ng story mo =) nakakakilig =)

Blogger Belle   speaks   10:50 PM  

Post a Comment << Home