Thursday, February 09, 2006

THOUGHTS FROM HIM

a poem he wrote for me:
Maybe in life, people come to us in a flash.
Unexpectedly, sometimes quietly, sometimes with such fanfare.
But they do come. You'll never know when they'll leave, or how.
But when you look into their eyes, you don't doubt they were meant to come.
Meant to be part of your life, if only briefly.
Or when their hands hold yours, you somehow know its magic.
And you wonder why they could be so precise about you, and you to them.
Or how easily you could both acknowledge your unmistakable chemistry.
Or how sometimes, you both need no words... just...


his text message sent last Feb. 5, 2006, 11:32 PM:
I have finally come to terms with the fact that I like Jory. It's possible I had liked him months ago and I didn't even admit that fact to myself. I have also denied that there was something to all our communication in the past and his many invites. I refused to see something beyond the confines of friendship. I had been afraid to fall for a guy so taken, and especially, someone like him. I barely knew.

It was within my power to end our friendship and ignore his communication, but i didn't. And it was because I like him. To my mind,our communication was nothing for as long as i could resist his invites. Little did I know that he can hold his own surprises and insists, slowly but surely break into my comfort zone, rattle my equilibrium, and allow myselfto be vulnerable before him. I learned my lesson: not to overestimatemy emotional strength.

And I say:
With you, I have known love... I LOVE YOU!!!

jory 10:02 PM


dai!!!! bag-o napud ni na laki????

Blogger Markus Ezekiel Caidoy   speaks   8:08 AM  

nyahahaha!!! lingaw ko!
way to go jors!

Blogger Miki   speaks   2:07 PM  

gail, siya ra gihapon gud uy...

kuya miki, nitumbling ko when he sent those messages to me... hahaha!!! uban na sa sunod nga bisdak bloggers gathering ha...

Blogger jory   speaks   5:05 PM  

haay jory!! nakaka-inlove.. ang haba ng hair ha :)

Blogger kaye   speaks   3:53 PM  

Post a Comment << Home