Friday, December 30, 2005

ARNIE

My ex-boyfriend Arnie is scheduled to leave for COLOMBIA tomorrow. Yes, he will be spending his new year in the airplane or somewhere not in the Philippines.

He got matched to a school in Colombia to teach English to students. This by the way is his AIESEC Internship. He is the first in our batch to get a match. But he won't be alone there cuz another batchmate, Trinie, got matched also in Colombia.

Anyway, back to the real purpose of this entry. I wish Arnie all the best in his endeavors in Colombia. I know he will enjoy his time there because he is so excited and has so many things in mind on what he's going to do in Colombia. I am happy for him at the same time I am a bit sad. Why? Because he won't be here anymore in the Philippines. I think I will miss him. Although we live our own separate lives (I mean not in a relationship anymore), I still got to visit Arnie and stay with his family in Marikina during weekends. I will miss him not as a boyfriend but as a friend. I will not go further into details but telling it that I will miss him, I think, is enough.

Take lots of care Beboy! Pakabait ka ha!

p.s. May boyfriend na pala si Arnie. hahaha!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

jory 6:22 PM


Post a Comment << Home